** 2 out of 3 of the pictures in this post have absolutely nothing to do with the post itself. They’re just cute**
1) Have you ever read the Marmaduke cartoon? Have you noticed that he’s always digging holes and always on the furniture?
2) We have to wash our sheets about 4 times a week.
3) Because of our Marmaduke.
4) Today I wouldn’t let him on the bed because we’re already on round 2 with the sheets and it’s Tuesday.
5) So he threatened to eat a pillow.
6) I just bought that pillow. Because he ate the last one.
7) So I threatened to kill him.
8 ) I won.
9) I woke up at 2:45 am and was up for an entire hour. Because every muscle in my body hurt.
10) I did the grocery shopping today and like always I asked the bagger to pack the bags “extra heavy”.
12) Zoe and I met Brad for lunch today.
13) I had a greek wrap – feta, cucumber, tomatoes, turkey, some type of dressing. Delicious. Healthy. I was so proud.
14) Then I ate Brad’s fries. Sometimes you gotta give a little and then take a little.
15) Zoe has a new trick. She just all of a sudden started doing it. Here…I’ll show you…