1) I gave up cussing for Lent yesterday.
2) As I was accelerating onto 95 South today, because that’s WHAT YOU DO on an on ramp, I realized that almost all the cars in front of my were hitting their brakes.
3) At that moment I really wished I hadn’t given up cussing yesterday.
4) I think my dog is bipolar. For real. Some days he is hyper active and running in circles and other days he doesn’t eat his food and just lays around.
5) He is ALWAYS sweet.
6) Which makes it really hard to be mad at him. Like when he goes through the trash and digs out the chicken bones from the other day.
7) Thursdays have become my favorite day of the week. I love working at chuch and I love our Thursday playdates.
8 ) Zoe’s top teeth need to come in. I’m currently stuck in teething purgatory. It’s awful.
9) I considered giving up Diet Coke for Lent, but I didn’t.
10) Today my friend gave me two workout DVD’s.
11) I will probably never use them.
12) Another awful side effect of pregnancy is what happens to your body AFTER you have the baby.
13) My seeds have started sprouting.
14) Right now Zoe is nestled into Brad with her arm resting on top of his, they’re watching Wheel of Fortune.
15) This is my favorite part of every day.
Here’s a picture of Zoe with her playdate buddy Lila. They were born 2 weeks apart from each other.
What did you do today? What lists are going through your head right now?